Frequently Asked Questions (please view before asking questions)
1. Q:Will you match me?
A: We would be happy to, please fill out an application and we’ll get to you as soon as possible. We will not match you unless you fill out an application.
2. Q: How do I submit my application?
A: The button that says “Submit Your Applications Here” next to the question button under the blog title.
3. Q: Where do I get an application?:
A: Click the application button under “Pages.” Copy and paste it into the submit box to fill it out.
4. Q:How long will it be until I get matched?
A: We can’t really give you a concrete answer. It all depends on how fast we can get through the applications and how compatible the other applicants are with you.
5: Q: Is my personal information safe?
A: Of course! I never give out any information to matches except your first name, url, and maybe what type of relationship you’re looking for. And you only have to put as much information about yourself in your application as you want to.
6. Q: Can I resubmit my application if I don’t hit it off with my match?
A: Yes, of course. But please say you’re resubmitting at the top of your application so we know to match you again and that we didn’t just forget to delete you application earlier.
7. Q: How will I know when I’ve been matched?
A: You will be notified through your ask box of your match’s name and url so it is very important that you have your ask box set up.
8. Q: If I have requested a boyfriend or girlfriend, but no one matches me for that at the moment and I am matched with someone of the same sex instead, will you still look for someone for me to be matched with romantically?
A: Yes, if there is no one that matches you romantically at the time of your submission we will match you up with someone to befriend and ask if you would like us to keep looking.
9. Q: If I say yes I would like you to keep looking for a romantic match can I still talk to the other match?
A: Of course.
9. Q: After I have received my match’s name and url am I supposed to contact them?
A: We send your name and url to you match as well as your match’s information to you. So either one of you can start off a conversation in the other one’s ask box. If you haven’t heard from your match go ahead and send them a message!
10. Q: Why haven’t I been matched yet?!
A:It could be one of many things. The most likely reasons are that: a) there are no other compatible applicants for you at the moment b)you do not have your ask box set up c)you didn’t actually submit an application just a little post about yourself
11. Q: Why wasn’t my question answered?
A: We answer all questions unless they are questions that are clearly answered in the FAQ, application page, or other page.